The Quality Assurance Panel has been established to scrutinise the quality of Police contact with the public, in a transparent and independent manner, on behalf of the communities within the Dyfed-Powys area.
The Panel will scrutinise areas of Police contact with the public, for example, complaint cases, Stop and Search cases and police handling of calls in to the Force’s Communication Centre i.e. 101 and 999 calls. Issues raised by volunteers are considered by the relevant Department leads and updates are provided to me. Improvements are made to business practices and customer service as required.
- Review of 2016/17 Quarter 4 (Jan-Mar 2017)
- Review of 2016/17 Quarter 1 (Apr - Jun 2017)
- Review of 2016/17 Quarter 2 (Aug - Oct 2017)
- Review of 2017/18 Quarter 4 (Jan - Mar 2018)
- Review of 2017/18 Quarter 2 (Oct - June 2018)
- Review of 2017/18 Quarter 1 (Apr -June 2018)
- Review of 2017/18 Quarter 3 (Oct -Dec 2018)