Help for Crime Victims

If you’ve been affected by crime or anti-social behaviour I want to help.

I can’t investigate an incident – the police will do that for you – but I can help you come to terms with the difficulties crime can bring. You may quickly find assistance from the Help Hub.

Here’s what you can expect from the wider criminal justice system if you’re a victim of crime.

And here’s some information about Restorative Justice which offers an opportunity for mediation between victims and offenders, with the aim of providing victim satisfaction and less re-offending.

Unhappy with the police or my office?

Let our Public Service Bureau know - they'll get you an answer.

Call 01267 226044