The Quality Assurance Panel has been established to scrutinise the quality of Police contact with the public, in a transparent and independent manner, on behalf of the communities within the Dyfed-Powys area.
The Panel will scrutinise areas of Police contact with the public, for example, complaint cases, Stop and Search cases and police handling of calls in to the Force’s Communication Centre i.e. 101 and 999 calls. Issues raised by volunteers are considered by the relevant Department leads and updates are provided to me. Improvements are made to business practices and customer service as required.
We are currently recruiting to the Quality Assurance Panel!
If you have any questions, or would like some further information then please contact Caryl Bond, on 01267 226440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are keen to ensure that our workforce represents our communities and are particularly interested in receiving applications from our diverse communities. Please let us know if you would like any support in completing an application form, or if you require an application form in an alternative format.
- April 2017: Review of Complaints and Calls into the Force Communication Centre
- July 2017: Review of Public Service Bureau Cases and Calls into the Force Communication Centre
- November 2017: Review of Complaints, Welsh Language calls into the Force Communication Centre and Stop and Search Records
- April 2018: Review of Hate Crime Incidents
- July 2018: Review of Complaints and Stop and Search Records
- August 2018: Review of Hate Crime Incidents and Use of Force Incidents
- October 2018: Review of Complaints and Stop and Search Records
- December 2018: Review of Use of Force incidents and Calls into the Force Communication Centre
- January 2019: Review of Victim Updates and Complaints
- April 2019: Review of Calls into the Force Communication Centre
- June 2019: Review of Public Service Bureau Cases
- August 2019: Review of Hate Crime Incidents and Stop and Search Records
- September 2019: Snapshot Review of Hate Crime and Incident Cases
- October 2019: Review of Use of Force Incidents
- January 2020: Review of Updates Provided to Victims of Theft
- July 2020: Review of Covid-19 Fixed Penalty Notices
- November 2020: Review of Stop and Search Incidents