Dyfed-Powys Police is committed to making this website accessible to all visitors.
To learn how to make the web more accessible to you by changing your browser, computer, keyboard or mouse settings, please visit the BBC’s My Web My Way.
We aim to meet or exceed level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. In practice, this means that we:
- Try to use the simplest language possible and avoid jargon
- Use a logical document structure using paragraphs, headings, lists and other appropriate elements
- Allow users to resize all text
- Allow sufficient contrast in background and foreground colours
- Use descriptive link text that makes sense out of context
- Ensure that any image that conveys information has a text equivalent
- Provide access keys
- Use a flexible layout to accommodate different screen sizes and resolutions
We are working with the Shaw Trust to improve the accessibility of our website.
Accessibility Feedback and Suggestions
If you have any comments or suggestions on how we may improve the accessibility of our website, please contact us:Press Office,
Dyfed-Powys Police Headquarters,
P.O. Box 99,